Thursday, December 1, 2016

Google Code-In


Yeah!Feeling nice to be a part of Google Code-in and feeling happy to share that I have completed my first claimed task and it has also been approved .Now this is my second task to share my experience with Google Code-In and to let you know what exactly it is.

So here it  begins.... Google Code-in is an annual programming competition hosted by Google Inc. that allows pre-university students to complete tasks specified by various, partnering open source organizations.Students that complete tasks win certificates and T-shirts. Each organization also selects two grand prize award winners who will earn a trip to Google Headquarters located in Mountain View, California.

I have participated in Google Code-In just to explore more and learn more.The best part of  Google Code-In is that even if you dont know coding you can still participate in tasks of Outreach or Research ,documentation, collaboration and more. This is my first experience with Code-In and I have completed my first task by Sugar Labs(an organisation).

Sugar Labs is basically a  community-run software project whose mission is to produce, distribute, and support the use of the Sugar learning platform. Sugar Labs supports the community of educators and software developers who want to extend the platform. I feel nice to join Sugar Labs community where I hope I can learn new things and it would really help me explore new ideas, work upon it and learn more and more

I want many more friends to join the community and particiapte in the Google Code-In.

Any queries..dont hesitate to poke me.

No comments:

Post a Comment